PG Freeze Drying Consult offers freeze drying consultancy within the following areas:
· Specification, design, construction, installation and start-up, qualification and validation and optimization of freeze drying plants and equipment and freeze drying processes and related areas.
· Specification, design, construction, installation and start-up, qualification and validation and optimization of CIP/SIP of freeze drying plants and related areas.
· Expert support in trouble shooting freeze drying plants and equipment having direct focus to solve the immediate and actual plant/equipment or process problem among those related to leaks/vacuum problems, re-qualification after break downs and/or changes on plant/equipment or process.
· Various assignments within qualification and validation of freeze drying equipment and/or process either based on the customers own documentation templates or on documentation templates suggested and designed by me.
· Design and preparation of various instructions and SOP's for my customers within process and production instructions, calibration and maintenance instructions especially within my competencies around freeze drying.
· I do design, prepare and hold customized courses in freeze drying designed to special groups within the organization (process operators, process and production chemists and engineers, QA/QC and RA functions and also calibration and maintenance personnel).
© 2010 PG Freeze Drying Consult